Saturday, October 3, 2015

Liham para kay "giling giling boy" ng buhay ko (noon)
English yan para maintindihan nya:)

DEAR K, 

I remember the first time you started talking to me, I was telling the truth when I said that you have caused me shivers, chills, goose bumps and all you noticed was my face blushing lol

I liked you a lot.

I always see you from the distance and you might not notice but my world stops whenever I see you. You made me feel how "puppy love" feels like once again when the first time I had one was back in high school. You have the structure of a man that is quite irresistible and I know some girls around is checking out on you too. 

I did not realize you would like me back.

For what seem to be a dream come true, you started to talk to me one day and asked for my number. You didn't realize how flattered I was when you stood an inch from me. I could melt like an ice cream right then. 

You were a perfect knight in shining armor.

Each day we spend together is like a fairy tale, I was your damsel in distress and you were my knight in shining armor. I could tell you everything and anything and you were always there to listen. You know what is on my mind and you are always ready to cheer me up when I'm down and tired. I can tell you I can't hang out one time and you were OK with it. In this day and age, when most men is only after coitus regardless if it's the beginning or latter part of dating you showed me how you respect me as a woman. That for me means so much. 

You would listen to Tagalog songs even when you don't understand them, you just have to make sure I am comfortable around you. 

You would buy me holiday presents, chocolates and anything to surprise me. You would give a hug at the end of an exhausting day and would buy me flowers just because. 

But I got scared, especially when you told me you are in love with me. When you said that you see us together in the future and that one day you will marry me. I could not understand why all the enticement and my fascination to you has declined little by little every day. 

I started picking fights for no reason and block you from Facebook, I would accuse you of something you didn't do. I was being selfish.

I am so sorry. 

When things gets too serious, it scared the shit out of me. I have trust issues, I have been devastated and have not fully recovered. I could smile one moment and cry the next. My soul has not gained serenity yet (atik lang). 

I might have loved you but I am too frightened to go there again. I have to protect my ruptured heart (char) as I am still trying to bring the pieces together. You can call me anything, I don't mind and I won't blame you but I have to let you go. I wish you find your happiness, your FOREVER (goodluck).

You deserve someone BETTER (ako pud). #bitterlang 

BUWAG NA TA!
DI NA KO NIMO KAY BUANG KA!
MAYPAG MAG INUSARA!




No comments:

Post a Comment