Thursday, May 10, 2012


Thanks to me, I came up with the title "EXPRESSIONS" lol

EXPRESSION is also defined as an outward manifestations of mood, disposition or a facial aspect which conveys a special feeling.




Through our facial expressions, we tell people how we feel and react without  blurting out any words. It manifests any emotions that words can't say. 


“...be yourself- not your idea of what you think somebody else's idea of yourself should be.”
Henry David Thoreau







“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”
Ansel Adams





I may look really terrible when am mad or when I'm frightened but who cares really and why should I care? At least I'm being true to how I feel.

Let us not be afraid about expressing how we truly feel. Christian Dior quotes, “By being natural and sincere, one often can create revolutions without having sought them.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment