Tuesday, May 8, 2012


UNOFFICIALLY YOURS Review
A film by Cathy-Garcia Molina



I  rarely watch Tagalog love flicks, comedy and drama works for me but the title of the film caught my attention  to at least try. Usually, I give it like 30 minutes and then I decide if I continue watching or not. UNOFFICIALLY YOURS has officially told me that tagalog love stories  are not that bad after all.

The film had a very timely and inspiring story, involving an affair that most modern Filipino nowadays are into. However, it proves to show that it never changed the idea of pure love. The one that every human being needs and everyone is waiting for. And yes I cried, and I felt sorry to my blanket who was with me. if you haven't seen Angel Locsin sing, then watching this movie might be a perfect time. So what are you waiting for? Watch now!


Here are some screen shots:





A scene when Ces (Angel Locsin) said: "Ba't naman ako mag se settle sa sabaw kung pwede naman makuha pati laman"


a scene when Mackie(John Lloyd Cruz) say these lines: " hindi ko nga siguro matatanggal lahat ng sakit, lahat ng pagod meron ka...kasi, kasi Ces ikaw lang mkakagawa nun hindi ako hindi si Vince hindi kahit na sino ikaw lang. Ang kaya ko lang gawin mahalin ka, maghihintay sa'yo at umasa na isang araw kakayanin mo na magmahal ulit pero wag kang mag alala, hindi kita pipilitin".




this was the scene when Angel sings "IKAW LANG ANG AKING MAHAL" 



Full Trailer from youtube:








The film was about two people having past relationships. One is ready to love again, and the other is too afraid about commitments.  Witness how Mackie (John Lloyd Cruz) changed Ces' ( Angel Locsin) mind and how an UNOFFICIAL affair turned out to be an OFFICIAL love.


DVD copies may be available at any record bars or you may download it via http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=unofficially+yours

2 comments:

  1. karelate ka des? :)hahaha..i just watched it because of john lloyd.never even like the plot.but nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! bias na des kay gnahan ko sa ilaha 2 since the teleserye "LOBO" :D

      Delete